Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.793 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,482,401 Franc (¥255,911) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (37 minutes ago)