Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.408 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,447,632 Franc (¥267,678) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)