Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,451,357 Franc (¥696,723) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)