Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.400 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,567,867 Franc (¥475,499) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)