Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35397 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 89% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,698,613 Franc (18,924,297 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)