Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35927 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 90% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 7,337,481 Franc (20,423,567 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)