Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35829 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,456,973 Franc (18,021,535 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)