Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35985 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,568,616 Franc (18,253,604 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $280 (about 3 hours ago)