Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33721 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,073,200 Franc (18,010,219 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)