Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34047 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 77% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,202,544 Franc (18,217,791 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)