Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47863 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,636,277 Franc (9,686,542 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)