Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43708 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 121% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,309,080 Franc (9,858,706 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)