Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.614 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,954,942 Franc (S/. 10,945) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)