Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.929 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,876,124 Franc (S/. 10,427) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)