Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.141 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,776,538 Franc (kr 83,548) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)