Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.041 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,898,669 Franc (kr 71,996) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)