Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.781 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,063,978 Franc (kr 89,464) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)