Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.191 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,804,638 Franc (kr 69,441) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)