Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.301 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,905,022 Franc (kr 71,815) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)