Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.837 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,954,912 Franc (kr 73,041) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)