Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.978 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,504,622 Franc (kr 48,690) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)