Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.478 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,068,233 Franc (kr 74,013) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)