Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.867 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,666,434 Franc (kr 66,790) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)