Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.849 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,758,813 Franc (kr 67,169) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)