Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.073 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,473,409 Franc (kr 33,391) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)