Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.555 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,344,223 Franc (kr 79,109) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)