Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.234 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,281,752 Franc (kr 32,488) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (32 minutes ago)