Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.560 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,695,658 Franc (kr 51,644) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)