Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.352 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,234,436 Franc (kr 44,095) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)