Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.131 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,983,869 Franc (kr 87,829) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)