Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.023 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,982,179 Franc (kr 42,588) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)