Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.331 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,312,613 Franc (kr 78,903) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)