Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.505 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,516,732 Franc (C$5,766) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,300 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)