Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 451.853 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,071,905 Franc (C$2,372) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)