Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 453.535 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,770,821 Franc (C$3,904) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)