Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.929 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,420,049 Franc (3,280 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)