Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 410.358 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,922,674 Franc (7,122 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$1.42 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $864 (40 minutes ago)