Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 431.427 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,993,274 Franc (4,620 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)