Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.108 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,803,016 Franc (7,041 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)