Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41001 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,010,902 Franc (4,904,576 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)