Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.160 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,213,520 Franc (¥816,607) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)