Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.874 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,633,536 Franc (¥745,455) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)