Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.681 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,530,160 Franc (AU$8,432) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)