Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.687 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,606,539 Franc (AU$8,803) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)