Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,276,671 Franc (€5,000) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (44 minutes ago)