Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.343 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,008,815 Franc (€3,075) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)