Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.439 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,978,150 Franc (€3,013) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)