Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,014,167 Franc (€3,062) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)