Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,624,987 Franc (€5,528) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (29 minutes ago)