Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.566 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,963,185 Franc (€4,459) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (19 minutes ago)