Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.428 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,244,182 Franc (€5,026) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)