Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.619 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,434,271 Franc (€5,238) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)