Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.215 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,017,744 Franc (6,867 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)