Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.296 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,017,309 Franc (Mex$ 31,500) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)