Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,525 prices entered by 1,233 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 434.470 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,793,618 Franc (C$8,732) in Toronto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)