Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,029 prices entered by 891 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 466.596 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,541,522 Franc (C$5,447) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)