Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,306 prices entered by 933 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 473.665 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,718,876 Franc (C$3,629) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)