Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01900 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 924,416 Franc (﷼ 48,643,193) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)