Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 411.127 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,423,230 Franc (AU$10,759) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (43 minutes ago)