Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 468.990 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,772,269 Franc (AU$3,779) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)