Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 469.460 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,871,610 Franc (AU$3,987) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)