Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.714 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,155,759 Franc (Mex$ 40,250) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)