Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.286 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,844,443 Franc (Mex$ 57,128) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)