Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.551 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,740,156 Franc (Mex$ 60,949) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)