Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.400 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,147,865 Franc (¥1,138,445) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Brighton and Hove costs £0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)