Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.959 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,644,862 Franc (¥936,744) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)