Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.935 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,818,812 Franc (¥976,514) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)