Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.853 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,562,683 Franc (¥940,095) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)