Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.408 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,808,183 Franc (¥519,254) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)