Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.069 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,362,911 Franc (¥466,184) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)