Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.160 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,588,630 Franc (¥501,693) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)