Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.361 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,166,473 Franc (¥217,588) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)