Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19712 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,252,971 Franc (11,429,439 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)