Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18455 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,014,599 Franc (16,335,189 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)