Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18843 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,751,582 Franc (9,295,710 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)