Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18131 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,265,643 Franc (18,011,480 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)