Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,933,834 Franc (414,662 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)