Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.131 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 768,236 Franc (₨84,131) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (41 minutes ago)