Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.396 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,178,059 Franc (₨140,304) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)