Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.838 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,296,425 Franc (₨146,685) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (20 minutes ago)