Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.024 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,369,881 Franc (₨151,811) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)