Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.101 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,084,744 Franc (408,732 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)