Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.814 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 982,045 Franc (204,015 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)