Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.828 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 743,908 Franc (154,096 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)