Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.341 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,800,835 Franc (12,140 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)