Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.602 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,771,483 Franc (12,510 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)