Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.002 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,539,168 Franc (10,763 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)