Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.953 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 726,083 Franc (5,009 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)