Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.462 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,933,426 Franc (Mex$ 63,470) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)