Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.936 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,788,801 Franc (Mex$ 61,819) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)