Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.360 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,817,781 Franc (Mex$ 57,965) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)