Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.304 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,004,281 Franc (Mex$ 31,088) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)