Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.515 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,866,515 Franc (Mex$ 65,458) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)