Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.517 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,303,873 Franc (元27,586) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)