Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.003 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,644,881 Franc (元32,254) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)