Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.686 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,377,061 Franc (元15,354) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)