Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,678,667 Franc (元18,532) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)