Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.005 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,772,139 Franc (33,000元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)