Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.335 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,739,027 Franc (元31,362) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)