Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.176 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,481,271 Franc (₨181,170) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)