Cost of living comparison between Thrissur, India and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.995 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 842,323 Franc (₨93,642) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)