Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.187 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,341,370 Franc (₨163,849) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)