Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.449 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,320,544 Franc (₨156,304) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)