Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.181 XOF / BTN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,929,505 Franc (235,855 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)