Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.381 XOF / BTN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,197,730 Franc (127,677 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)