Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,204,742 Franc (€1,821) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)