Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.721 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,868,052 Franc (€2,827) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)