Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.054 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,936,101 Franc (₨240,397) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)