Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.238 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,748,292 Franc (₨212,232) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)