Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 911,802 Franc (₨100,113) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)