Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.239 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,677,130 Franc (28,797 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)