Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.529 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,519,828 Franc (295,448 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)