Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.332 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,529,289 Franc (68,481₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)