Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.180 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,408,789 Franc (R$ 7,038) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)