Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.103 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,185,937 Franc (R$ 12,484) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)