Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.837 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,381,917 Franc (R$ 13,546) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)