Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,286,011 Franc (CH$2,582,375) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)