Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 986,582 Franc (CH$1,126,933) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (37 minutes ago)