Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.168 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,190,316 Franc (R 49,591) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)