Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.836 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,824,667 Franc (R 41,625) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)