Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.907 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,091,946 Franc (18,415 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)