Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.438 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,248,424 Franc (27,688 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)