Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.418 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,547,799 Franc (15,784 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)