Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.080 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,616,127 Franc (30,554 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)