Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.745 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,528,451 Franc (15,255 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)