Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.835 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,202,628 Franc (27,679 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)