Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.707 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,734,684 Franc (16,603TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)