Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.016 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,332,228 Franc (7,836TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)