Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.821 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,594,108 Franc (17,315TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)