Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.587 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,249,184 Franc (7,590TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)