Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,158 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01895 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 872,280 Franc (﷼ 46,024,679) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (39 minutes ago)