Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,658 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01915 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,363,773 Franc (﷼ 71,219,761) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)